Thread: Reminder concerning Breaking News and threads about violent acts

ATYCLB Guest

Exclamation Reminder concerning Breaking News and threads about violent acts

[02] No graphic pictures, news articles, or links to violence, nudity, nor semi-nude photos or videos. No posting sexual stories, gruesome crimes, or any other sin sick related stories, this type of news is not the objective of this board, we recognize we are living in the last 'Days of Noah'. Matthew 24:37-38
    Keep it clean.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.

Biblenuggetlady Guest

Remember also, this is BREAKING NEWS, this is not the forum for posting commentaries or personal opinion pieces, or tabloid type headlines, those go in Christian Chat or Anything Goes. Again, keep Obama/Politics threads in the End Times Politics forum. Also, please use only reputable news sources, if you question if a link is allowed please PM a moderator for input.

[14] No posts or links from other message boards, forums, or political and religious blogs on this site or posting messages here on other message boards, forums, or political and religious blogs.
    The mod team alone reserves the right to post links to responsible blogs when important to the discussion of particular topics. Due to the dynamic and uncensored nature of blogs, the mod team does not have the time to monitor, validate, and approve all blogs on the net.
    No blogs are to be posted unless they are posted or approved by the mod team.

Biblenuggetlady Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ATYCLB View Post
    [02] No graphic pictures, news articles, or links to violence, nudity, nor semi-nude photos or videos. No posting sexual stories, gruesome crimes, or any other sin sick related stories, this type of news is not the objective of this board, we recognize we are living in the last 'Days of Noah'. Matthew 24:37-38
    Keep it clean.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.

Biblenuggetlady Guest

Tres Wright Guest

Please read the first post of this thread. Today we've had a sudden rash of threads about violent acts, this is just a reminder that they still are not allowed and will be deleted. We get beat over the head with violence in the daily media, let's try and keep it out of the RR BB

Out of the mountains and into the Piedmont

Really Big Bump !!!!

Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.