February 9th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Quick little test!
You will need a pencil and paper for this!
Read the directions
1. Write your name first name on the last line of the paper at the left-hand margin.
2. On the first line on the paper write the numbers 1 through 9. Start at the left and print the numbers. Leave a space between each number.
3. Circle the number 6.
4. Draw a star in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
5. Fold your paper in half the long way.
6. Open up your paper, then fold it the opposite way.
7. Use the tip of your pencil to poke a hole in the center of the paper (the place where the two folds meet).
8. Draw a heart around the hole you made in your paper.
9. Write the first initial of your last name in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
10. On the last line on the page, write the word done near the right margin.
February 9th, 2009, 01:27 PM
does Tweety bird come out and dance across my page when i'm done?