Thread: Home Grown Jihad in the USA Video

Default Home Grown Jihad in the USA Video

The Muslims have training camps right in the USA and we are allowing it.

What is wrong with us? Doesn't the Left know they won't let them live either.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...Content=184920
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

EndIsNear Guest

Quote Originally Posted by waiting1 View Post
    What is wrong with us? Doesn't the Left know they won't let them live either.
    They are incapable of thinking logically. The commies always killed their useful idiots as well, but the lefties didn't notice or care.

Quote Originally Posted by EndIsNear View Post
    They are incapable of thinking logically. The commies always killed their useful idiots as well, but the lefties didn't notice or care.
    No point in trying to reply, you said it all.

The town shown in New York was on one of the Evening News Programs.

The town folks are scared to death.

Small arms fire can be heard all the time coming from thier compound.

What's to say that all of these camps across the USA won't suddenly

rise up and attack simultaneously our schools armed with automatic weapons?

If that were to happen it would make 9/11 look like a minor incident in comparison.

The Rapture could give them the moment they are looking for when emergency

personell will be completely overloaded.

I really, really wonder what the liberal left will say then when a massacre

of Biblical proportions occurs?

Cherished and EndIsNear my comment was actually facetious and your responses

are very correct and my thoughts about the left of how I think they think borderlines

on being sinful. I really believe thier principles are sooo skewed that they would think

it's normal to have another country or terrorist organization kill Americans and take

over and that they would justified doing such. Definitely Romans Chapter 1 verses 18 to

32. The end result of blaspheming God in one' s own heart!

God Bless!
    John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.