Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 496

Thread: Masons & Freemasonry

  1. #21
    dramama Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celticmist138 View Post
    This is from the Skull and Bones not Freemasonary. I heard members can't be in both. Not sure how factual that is though.
    Skull and Bones and Freemasonry are tied together...also the highest ranking freemasons are shriners.

  2. #22
    A BELIEVER Guest

    Post The Masons & Freemasonry

    Been doing a little research on them, did you know a lot of Churches have labeled them as a cult. Went to a Freemason site to ask about this (NO WAY WOULD I JOIN) they got into a big roar about me just asking. On my research some say is a demonic cult. Also in my research found out they hide this from members who join, when you get to be a 33 degree mason (takes years) is went you have to "SWEAR" to my understanding that is against being Christian and allegiance to the United States. I have not found out what the swear is yet what the words are.

    Members say it is a organization based on the love of all people just a fellow-ship that has be been around for years.

    Anyone have any input?

  3. #23
    BrckBrln Guest

    Default

    Oh man don't get me started on this. I bet I'm the only person on this board who thinks Freemasonry is not bad or demonic. I have done plenty of research on this and it is not demonic. You have to believe in a supreme being to have membership and yes they do do some weird stuff but that's the tradition.

    And if Freemasonry is demonic then apparently America was founded by satan worshipers.

    Wait...I can hear them now. Here comes everyone saying I'm wrong and misled and I need to do research and they will say "THEY ARE NOT CONSPIRACY WEBSITES". So sit back and have fun.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Masons do not allow the name Jesus be used in their prayers in their lodges. They are afraid of offending any non-Christians who may be present. Speaks volunes and tells us all we really need to know.

    The red fez worn by the Shriners comes from the times when muslims would slaughter Christians and dip their white fez they wore in the blood of the Christians.

    Freemasonry is evil, end of story. The end goal is Satan worship. Many of those that are in oit don't realize that until they have too much time and money "invested" in it.
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    Abraham Lincoln

  5. #25
    Larry Guest

    Default

    Check out this video.

    This lays out how Washington DC was laied out by masons.

    This is the 2nd one, the first is entitled, 'Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings.

    Both are good but I like the 2nd one better.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86992345665111

    Larry

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Masons & Freemasons are satanic and woven into the fabric of American history.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  7. #27
    ginger Guest

    Default

    I drive by a masonic billboard everyday on my way home from work. It says "Share the Secret" and has pictures of a young, midddle-aged, and old man. I have read about the freemason before and have come to my own conclusion that they are a cult. This just seemed ironic because it's a fairly new billboard and "The Secret" stuff on Oprah is pretty popular now too. I wonder if they could be related some how....

  8. #28
    WiseSheep Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrckBrln View Post
    And if Freemasonry is demonic then apparently America was founded by satan worshipers.
    Amen. If you know any, warn them. Most of them are so terrified of what men will think of them...... well that's the way it is everywhere.

    An organization that considers the koran "sacred law". You don't consider that satanic?

    What about this secret "word"? We as christians (hopefully) know WHO the word is.

    It's not secret, hidden or lost. He's the stone the builders rejected. Who are the builders? What builders work with stone?

  9. #29
    A BELIEVER Guest

    Post

    They swear this is against that is taught, to me this slows lack of ability to want to follow God's laws or even wants to...

    A. THREE PASSAGES MAKE VERY CLEAR THE TEACHING OF LAW CONCERNING
    THE SWEARING OF OATHS OR VOWS...

    1. "And you shall not swear by My name falsely, nor shall you
    profane the name of your God; I am the LORD." - Lev 19:12

    2. "If a man vows a vow to the LORD, or swears an oath to bind
    himself by some agreement, he shall not break his word; he
    shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth."
    - Num 30:2

    3. "When you make a vow to the LORD your God, you shall not delay
    to pay it; for the LORD your God will surely require it of you,
    and it would be sin to you." - Deu 23:21

  10. #30
    Doobie56 Guest

    Default

    you know, the Freemasons have had that reputation for many many years. I can remember my own Mother telling me of this. My Grand Father was a Mason. He never told me anything about it. He just never spoke of it. But that reputation has been around many years now.

    Are they a cult? Well I have heard about some of their rituals...sounds pretty suspicious to me. Jesus is our foundation, why is He not allowed to be mentioned?

  11. #31
    Waiting2go Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrckBrln View Post
    Oh man don't get me started on this. I bet I'm the only person on this board who thinks Freemasonry is not bad or demonic. I have done plenty of research on this and it is not demonic. You have to believe in a supreme being to have membership and yes they do do some weird stuff but that's the tradition.
    And if Freemasonry is demonic then apparently America was founded by satan worshipers.

    Wait...I can hear them now. Here comes everyone saying I'm wrong and misled and I need to do research and they will say "THEY ARE NOT CONSPIRACY WEBSITES". So sit back and have fun.
    Have you ever wondered why that is?

    Obviously, you haven't researched very well.

    Do you realize who that "supreme being" is? Do you think Jesus would approve of or participate in their "weird stuff" that is traditional"?

  12. #32
    Waiting2go Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Masons & Freemasons are satanic and woven into the fabric of American history.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting2go View Post
    Mormonism and the Masons are very similar in their beliefs, even their initiation rites are similar.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  14. #34
    Waiting2go Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Mormonism and the Masons are very similar in their beliefs, even their initiation rites are similar.
    Yes, I am aware of that. It is so very sad, as I have Mormons and Masons in my family and I am quite aware of how satanic they both are. I just wish they (those in my family) and those that don't see this would wake up.

  15. #35
    BrckBrln Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting2go View Post
    Have you ever wondered why that is?

    Obviously, you haven't researched very well.

    Do you realize who that "supreme being" is? Do you think Jesus would approve of or participate in their "weird stuff" that is traditional"?
    Look, I never said they were a Christian group. I do know that you have to believe in a Supreme Being whether it be God or Allah or Buddha I guess it doesn't matter. You can be non Christian without being demonic. And don't say I haven't researched well because I bet I've researched more than you. Anyway, like I said, I'm not even going to argue with anybody on this.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrckBrln View Post
    Look, I never said they were a Christian group. I do know that you have to believe in a Supreme Being whether it be God or Allah or Buddha I guess it doesn't matter. You can be non Christian without being demonic. And don't say I haven't researched well because I bet I've researched more than you. Anyway, like I said, I'm not even going to argue with anybody on this.
    I think you are referring to Alcoholics Anonymous?
    Only those that confess to the God of the Bible - Jesus Christ, has access to heaven and freedom from demonic possession.



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  17. #37
    Waiting2go Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrckBrln View Post
    Look, I never said they were a Christian group. I do know that you have to believe in a Supreme Being whether it be God or Allah or Buddha I guess it doesn't matter. You can be non Christian without being demonic. And don't say I haven't researched well because I bet I've researched more than you. Anyway, like I said, I'm not even going to argue with anybody on this.
    Look, I am not going to argue with you either. Bottom line is, you are wrong.....period!!! How could you possibly think you have done more research than I have? Especially considering that I am 44 and you are 17 and I have family members involved at the highest levels. If you want us to stop bringing up your age, then please quit giving us reason to. I have nothing against anyone younger than myself. In fact, I have tremendous respect for "Joel", one of our members, and the knowledge that he has. He is not that much older than you. But you seem to disagree with almost everyone, most of the time on just about everything. And you seem to imply that you know more than us. We are all here to learn from each other. I can promise you one thing, this is something I definately know about. Are you here to learn with the rest of us or to rebuke us?

  18. #38
    Waiting2go Guest

    Default

    Plus, anyone who worships any other god than GOD is demonic!!!!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In this world,Not of this world
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrckBrln View Post
    Oh man don't get me started on this. I bet I'm the only person on this board who thinks Freemasonry is not bad or demonic. I have done plenty of research on this and it is not demonic. You have to believe in a supreme being to have membership and yes they do do some weird stuff but that's the tradition.

    And if Freemasonry is demonic then apparently America was founded by satan worshipers.

    Wait...I can hear them now. Here comes everyone saying I'm wrong and misled and I need to do research and they will say "THEY ARE NOT CONSPIRACY WEBSITES". So sit back and have fun.
    just like JESUS said,,, in the last days people will be calling what IS evil good...
    not gonna debate about this evil.... just come LORD JESUS come,, quickly!!
    "Rise up my fair one and come away..The time of singing has come, my dove in the clefts of the rock ....for my beloved is mine and I am HIS..

  20. #40
    BrckBrln Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting2go View Post
    Look, I am not going to argue with you either. Bottom line is, you are wrong.....period!!! How could you possibly think you have done more research than I have? Especially considering that I am 44 and you are 17 and I have family members involved at the highest levels. If you want us to stop bringing up your age, then please quit giving us reason to. I have nothing against anyone younger than myself. In fact, I have tremendous respect for "Joel", one of our members, and the knowledge that he has. He is not that much older than you. But you seem to disagree with almost everyone, most of the time on just about everything. And you seem to imply that you know more than us. We are all here to learn from each other. I can promise you one thing, this is something I definately know about. Are you here to learn with the rest of us or to rebuke us?
    Nope, you are wrong.....period!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •